The Great Basin LCC hosted an online Public Forum from Jan. 23 – Feb. 8, 2017. More than 230 people visited the interactive website to learn about recent Great Basin LCC efforts and provide feedback on ideas for future work. Read the Public Forum summary report for a recap of the input received during this year’s Forum!
The summary highlights ideas and comments provided by Public Forum visitors on several topics, including:
- Prioritization of the Great Basin LCC’s key objectives
- Ideas for new Steering Committee members
- Rangeland fire prevention and management
- Improving the resiliency of Great Basin forests and woodlands
- Opportunities for partnering with Great Basin tribes
- Future webinar topics and information sharing efforts
Thank you to all who participated and provided valuable feedback!
Click below to view the 2017 Public Forum summary report