This project will conduct two, 3-day workshops on climate change adaptation planning for up to 44 tribal members from the Great Basin.
The trainings will:
- Provide participants with an introduction to the adaptation planning process.
- Deliver templates, resource lists and other material that the tribes can use in developing an adaptation plan.
- Target tribal environmental and natural resource professionals in the Great Basin region (maximum of 22 participants per training).
- Be a mix of presentations, small- and large-group discussions, a field trip and other activities.
- Be lead by staff from the Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals, GBLCC, tribes, and other agencies or organizations.
This is a target of opportunity project
Project start date:
Fiscal year funded: 2014
Project status: Active
Project managers: Sue Wotkyns, Institute of Tribal Environmental Professionals